Nightclub wristbands – Printed Tyvek wristbands for venues and events
Tyvek wristbands are ideal for nightclubs and events due to their flexibility and low cost. Our wristbands can aid security and help identify different types of guests and offer re-admission; they are also tamperproof and waterproof for extra peace of mind. We offer Tyvek wristbands in 14 different colours, allowing for flexibility if your nightclub event needs to differentiate between guests, staff and VIP’s.
They are so versatile that almost everyone has worn one recently, whether it be at a ticketed music event, in a VIP area at a club, at a beach or on a boat! Whether it’s 100 units for a small one off event or 50,000 units for a nightclub opening, our wristbands are a great way to control entrance points and identify persons easily.
The minimum quantity for custom printed wristbands starts at 50 units which make them perfect for small birthday parties or bespoke events. Application of the wristband is very easy and fast; simply remove the sticker to reveal an adhesive area, which is then applied to the other end. Print in full colour and include links to social media or even use a hashtag # to get the wearers of the bands to upload their experiences. This is a great and cost effective way to promote your brand or business by having your customers wear the advert on their wrists! QR codes and even barcodes can be added by speaking with our design team. Tyvek wristbands come in 14 different colours.
Silicone Wristbands for Nightclubs
Summary: Silicone Wristbands are generally used for raising awareness or showing support to a particular cause. As such they are of little use to Nightclubs who are generally looking for door entry solutions. Silicone bands could be used as a marketing tool or be branded by sponsors to generate engagement with clubbers. Nightclubs tend to opt for Tyvek paper wristbands which are cheaper and cannot be removed or replaced by patrons.
- Personalised Silicone wristbands are very useful when trying to generate awareness or loyalty towards a venue or brand. They can be worn at the discretion of the recipient and are very comfortable. Rubber wrist bands also last many months or even years.
- There are almost no limits when it comes to designing your customised Silicone Wristbands. We can colour match specific pantone colours to ensure the Silicone bands are exactly in keeping with Corporate guidelines. Finish can be either Embossed, Debossed or Printed.
- Silicone wristbands are not suitable for controlling the number of patrons attending an event. Wristbands can be removed and reapplied at the discretion of the wearer there is no assurance that Wristbands will not be passed among several people.
- Silicone Wristbands require a specific mould to be created which is factored into the overall cost. As such, Silicone Wristbands have a lead time of approximately 2 weeks. Many bars and clubs need Wristbands delivered in a matter of days so Tyvek are usually better suited.
Fabric Wristbands for Nightclubs
Summary: Fabric Wristbands are used at many Festivals or events lasting 3 or more days. As a result, many Clubs and Bars opt for paper Wristbands to accommodate shorter events being hosted. If a bar or club is hosting several events over a longer period then Fabric Wristbands would be well suited for this. Fabric Wristbands can contain glow in the dark elements which work very nicely in a dark environment like a Bar or Nightclub.
- Fabric wristbands can be fully personalised – Woven or Printed options are both available. The bands are very long lasting and attendees at Festivals often wear Wristbands for weeks/months after the event itself.
- With barrel lock closures Clubs and Bars can ensure that Wristbands are not transferred to third parties which is important if an entrance fee has been charged.
- Unit cost for Fabric Wristbands is more expensive than Tyvek and the minimum order quantity is 100 units.
- Unlike Tyvek Wristbands, Fabric bands take approximately 2 weeks to be manufactured and shipped to Customer.
Tyvek Wristbands for Nightclubs
Summary: Nightclubs tend to organise events lasting a few hours which makes Tyvek Paper Wristbands perfectly suited. Clubs and Bars also have VIP areas, DJ booths and other backstage areas which have limited access. Applying wristbands is the perfect way to identify patrons, staff, VIPs, Open Bar, Backstage access, etc. Tyvek paper wrist bands can also be used to confirm that ticket/ID has been checked and the individual has been correctly admitted. Many Clubs are seeking Wristbands to assist with Guestlist, Entrance Control, etc and paper bands are perfect for this scenario.
- Wristbands can be affixed in just a matter of seconds avoiding any delays or bottlenecks at the entrance point to a venue.
- Extremely economical product which cannot be counterfeited unlike a stamp which can be imitated.
- Wristbands can be delivered next day which is ideal for Clubs who are unsure of attendee numbers until closer to the event.
- We cannot print in White on the Wristbands. We suggest inverting to Black print on a light colour Wristband for best results.
Payment types accepted: