Festival wristbands – Custom woven wristbands for festivals and events
We all have at least one friend who never takes the wristband off after a festival and is still wearing it months or even years later! This shows both the comfort and durability that these types of wristbands offer.
Offered in both woven and satin finishes we can guide you as to the best method for your festival. Both methods offer endless design possibilities to ensure the wristband resonates with the desired message. Depending on the exact use of the wristband there are 2 types of lock mechanisms which offer either a tamperproof solution (for security reasons) or a removable solution (for fundraising). Fabric wristbands are the step up from Tyvek and offer a longer lasting more secure option.
Silicone Wristbands for Festivals
Summary: Festivals who operate on a paid entrance system rarely use Silicone wristbands as they can be removed and transferred to third parties. Silicone bands can be distributed to guests as a souvenir or keepsake which they can keep and wear long after the event is over. Unfortunately, silicone wristbands do not offer the same level of security as other Wristbands which offer a locked/single use closure.
- Silicone bands can be worn for months or even years which makes them attractive for long term purposes. Wearers enjoy the flexibility of being able to wear/remove the rubber band at their discretion.
- Festival organisers have full flexibility with design on a Silicone Wristband. Logos, Text and even QR Codes can be printed. This allows Festivals and Sponsors to engage with the wearer more directly.
- Rubber silicone wristbands do not offer a fixed or locked closure. As a result they are not suitable for monitoring attendees or numbers of patrons at any specific event. This can cause problems where attendance numbers need to be monitored to avoid overcrowding.
- Silicone bands require a mould to be created and as such they require approximately two weeks to be delivered. There are other options available to Festivals which may be preferred.
Fabric Wristbands for Festivals
Summary: Woven or Printed Fabric wristbands are sometimes referred to as festival wristbands as that is where they are most commonly found. Fabric are well suited for wearing over a long period and can be used in outdoor environments as they are waterproof. Event organisers can personalise the wristband and include any Text or Logo required. Fabric Festival Wristbands can be woven or Printed depending on the complexity of the design. Several different closure options are also available.
- For festivals of 2+ day duration, Fabric wristbands are the ideal product – Extremely durable, cheap and eco friendly with Bamboo closures now available.
- Fabric bands are also waterproof, tamper proof and easily identify different groups. Sponsors can include their logo and cover some or all of the cost of the Wristbands. Guests often wear the wristband long after the event takes place.
- Due to setup costs Fabric Wristbands are expensive when compared to Tyvek Wristbands. Cost per Unit falls dramatically for orders of 500+ Festival Fabric Wristbands.
Tyvek Wristbands for Festivals
Summary: Paper tyvek wristbands are ideally suited for 24-48 hour use. As such, Festivals of a longer duration may find that Fabric or Vinyl Wristbands are more appropriate. Paper Wristbands can still be used inside a Festival for a more specific purpose such as allowing entrance to a VIP or Backstage area. However, many Festivals last 3+ days and in this case Fabric Woven Wristbands would likely be more suitable.
- Due to a minimum order quantity of 50 units, Tyvek Wristbands can be used to indicate Staff, Press, Backstage, VIP, Etc
- Paper Wristbands are affixed in a matter of seconds to ensure no delays at point of entrance
- Tags are Waterproof and tamper proof which makes them well suited ideal for outdoor environments regardless of weather conditions
- Paper Tyvek Wristbands are only suited for events lasting 1 to 2 days. With many Festivals lasting longer than this Fabric or Vinyl Wristbands may be more appropriate.
- Festival goers often like to wear a Wristband many weeks/months after the event. This is not possible with a Tyvek Wristband which shows signs of wear and tear after 48 hours use.
Payment types accepted: