Charity Wristbands for Fundraising
Charity Wristbands – Custom printed Silicone Wristbands
Put the fun into fundraising with our silicone wristbands! Commonly used by charities as a way of raising both funds and awareness at the same time, our Charity Wristbands are the ideal option for any fundraising.
Choose to either print, deboss or deboss with colourfil your message onto the custom wristband before setting off to use them in every way imaginable to collect funds or spread the word for your chosen cause. Our design options for our custom fundraising wristbands are endless, you are able to panatone match the colour of the wristband and add your message.
Silicone wristbands also come in both adult and child size offering an extra option. Highly durable and easily removed or exchanged, the wristbands have now turned into a ‘badge of honor’ among many people as they display their good causes on their wrists. Numerous charities offer silicone wristbands to volunteers and/or those who donate to the charity. Be sure to speak to us about our charity discount initiative that we offer to good causes.
The most common way that charitable organisations use silicone wristbands is by customizing them with a logo or text. They then use the Charity Wristbands either by selling them for a nominal fee at events or by giving them to volunteers to wear. The bands can be removed easily and then put back on making them very convenient. Another great positive aspect of charity bracelets is that they can be produced in any colour – and we are able to match these with the organisations colour scheme or logo. Silicone bands are also used by other organsiations such as schools and sports teams. See below details on which type of wristbands are best suited for use by charities.
Silicone Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Silicone wristbands are the ideal band for Charities and other charitable causes. Activists often use rubber bands to raise funds and awareness about issues by either selling them at events or giving them out as gifts. Silicone wristbands can be removed and then reapplied as required which means they are often worn for months or years. Charities can add their personalised design and ensure that their message or cause is clearly shown on the band surface.
- Silicone wristbands have become the default wristband option for charities and organisations looking to raise funds or awareness. Members of the public are happy to wear wristbands for their chosen cause to raise awareness such as Help for Heroes and various Cancer charities.
- The production of Silicone Wristbands is extremely flexible. We can pantone match any required colours to ensure the rubber bands comply with the rest of the campaign to harmonise your message. On bulk orders the cost per Unit is extremely competitive and each Wristband can be sold at a profit to contribute additional funds to the good cause/s.
- Silicone bands are not available as fast as Tyvek Wristbands with a lead time of approximately 2 weeks. Many Charity events are planned well in advance so this will not be a concern.
- Silicone wristbands become a feasible option on larger orders. For orders of 100 Units the cost per Unit is more expensive than other Wristband options. For those who are able to we suggest ordering a minimum of 500 units to achieve generous price breaks.
Tyvek Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Tyvek Wristbands are used extensively by charities for certain events. These type of Wristbands are one time use products so are not ideal for long term use. However, for organising Charity events such as a Fun Run, Walkathon, etc then Tyvek wristbands could be an ideal solution. If the main aim of the Wristband is to generate awareness for a Charity or cause then many opt for Silicone Wristbands which are synonymous with fundraising.
- Tyvek wristbands are the fastest and cheapest option. They arrive faster and cost less than all other Wristbands.
- Paper wristbands can carry full colour printing allowing a Charity and various sponsors to have their logo/message featured on the Band.
- The purpose of many charity wristbands is the expectation that the wristband will be worn for an extended period of several months. Tyvek Wristbands have a useful life of approx 48 hours before they need to be replaced or removed.
- If Charities are encouraging donations in return for a Wristband, then a Tyvek wristband is not well suited. Silicone Wristbands are ideal for this and this is the reason they have become synonymous with Charity efforts.
Fabric Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Fabric Wristbands are a good option for Charities. Due to their long lifespan they can be worn for a long period of time which is generally the aim for Charities looking to raise awareness. In an effort to make Fabric bands removable we can use a flexible metal or plastic bead closure which assists long term wearing. Fabric bands have the flexibility of being a one size fits all product, meaning that both adults and children can wear them. This allows supporters of charities to wear the band as and when they please. Woven wristbands can also be cheaper than Rubber bands on certain quantities which is important for charities where every penny can make a difference.
- Fabric wristbands can be fully personalised including any Logo, Text, Social Icons, etc. This allows Charities to get their message across clearly.
- Fabric Wristbands have a variety of closures available including locked and flexible closures. This allows recipients to choose when/where to keep their Wristband on.
- Charities tend to use Silicone Wristbands for in an effort to raise funds or awareness for a particular cause.
- Fabric wristbands take approximately two weeks to be delivered and are therefore no faster when compared to Silicone and Tyvek Wristband options.
Payment types accepted: